Welcome


I am an artist, not a writer. My Intent is not to educate, enlighten or inspire but rather to clarify my motivations to myself. I find that when I write down the thoughts and reasons that I take certain paths, it helps me to avoid repeating the same mistakes over and over again. Let's face it, authentic work evolves through a series of mistakes, lessons learned and options eliminated.

Monday, April 4, 2011

Meapaso

“Meapaso” 25”x 20.5”
polished cement & dry pigment on panel
(click to enlarge)

How about some really bright cadmium orange!

5 comments:

  1. I love cadmium orange and very great composition William!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orange is my favorite, and so is your painting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone! I appreciate you dropping by and taking the time to leave your kind comments.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I appreciate your input.