Welcome


I am an artist, not a writer. My Intent is not to educate, enlighten or inspire but rather to clarify my motivations to myself. I find that when I write down the thoughts and reasons that I take certain paths, it helps me to avoid repeating the same mistakes over and over again. Let's face it, authentic work evolves through a series of mistakes, lessons learned and options eliminated.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Harmony Grits

“Harmony Grits II” 31”x 38”
polished cement & dry pigment on panel
"click to enlarge"

3 comments:

  1. Nice, Bill. I especially like the grey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! My eyes are drawn to the 3 red dots, the 3 brown triangles on the right side and the texture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jann and Carole, I appreciate you stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I appreciate your input.