Welcome


I am an artist, not a writer. My Intent is not to educate, enlighten or inspire but rather to clarify my motivations to myself. I find that when I write down the thoughts and reasons that I take certain paths, it helps me to avoid repeating the same mistakes over and over again. Let's face it, authentic work evolves through a series of mistakes, lessons learned and options eliminated.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Verbatim

“Verbatim” 31”x 38”
polished cement & dry pigment on panel
(click to enlarge)

I felt the need to introduce a little color.

3 comments:

  1. Greetings,

    I prefer this one over the last couple of posts since the colours are more pure and the red is not washed or mixed, rather it is rich and dynamic.

    Warmest regards,
    Egmont

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carole!

    Thanks Egmont, I appreciate your comments.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I appreciate your input.