Welcome


I am an artist, not a writer. My Intent is not to educate, enlighten or inspire but rather to clarify my motivations to myself. I find that when I write down the thoughts and reasons that I take certain paths, it helps me to avoid repeating the same mistakes over and over again. Let's face it, authentic work evolves through a series of mistakes, lessons learned and options eliminated.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I am three pieces shy of a show!

“Bealistock” 38”x 31”
polished cement & dry pigment on panel
(click to enlarge)

"Three pieces shy of a show" sounds like I'm dealing with a mental deficiency. Truth be told, I have 4 days to produce three new pieces so I am feeling a little insecure and pressurized.

7 comments:

  1. Take a deep breath. Relax. No need to feel insecure! Your work is strong and interesting and exciting! Take another deep breath, now go make art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow William! this is going to be an amazing show - one I wish I could see in person - the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carole, I so needed to hear that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeane, thank you. I appreciate your confidence in me and my work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The gals are right! And if you don't get all three done, just put some extra breathing space between the works. (old display trick of the trade). Now relax, breathe as Carol says, and listen to Jeane!
    Kudos in advance!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best wishes William, I'm sure it will be a great success.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Debu! I appreciate your confidence.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I appreciate your input.