Welcome


I am an artist, not a writer. My Intent is not to educate, enlighten or inspire but rather to clarify my motivations to myself. I find that when I write down the thoughts and reasons that I take certain paths, it helps me to avoid repeating the same mistakes over and over again. Let's face it, authentic work evolves through a series of mistakes, lessons learned and options eliminated.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Lasiter reworked

“Lasiter” 31”x 38”
polished cement & dry pigment on panel
(click to enlarge)

As predicted, I felt the need to rework this piece. I'm glad I did! I am putting it on the cover of my mailer for my upcoming show.

4 comments:

  1. reworking can go anywhere,love this piece, the best image i've seen of your work. put that one on your upcoming show,
    I think its the structure of the work that i like the most

    Well thats what pushing is all about.
    regards david

    ReplyDelete
  2. William, this is my favourite so far! It will make a fabulous cover. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks David!! I really respect your opinion. Definitely going on the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carole, as always, I appreciate your comment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I appreciate your input.