Welcome


I am an artist, not a writer. My Intent is not to educate, enlighten or inspire but rather to clarify my motivations to myself. I find that when I write down the thoughts and reasons that I take certain paths, it helps me to avoid repeating the same mistakes over and over again. Let's face it, authentic work evolves through a series of mistakes, lessons learned and options eliminated.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Harbinger 2

“ Harbinger 2” 38”x 31”
polished cement & dry pigment on panel
(click to enlarge)

7 comments:

  1. Hi William, looks like your going to have a super show its great to see an artist in full flow. again all the best for your show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. William! It just gets better and better! I think this might be my favourite so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. William! The show is going to be awesome! The sheer size and power of the work will blow people away! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks David! I think that I am glowing because it feels like I'm giving birth! No disrespect to ladies, I know it does not compare to actually giving birth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Carole! I am very gratified that you are familiar enough with my work to even have a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary, your good wishes are appreciated. I hope it looks as good as your recent show did.

    ReplyDelete
  7. David, sorry for the confusion, I thought you said I was in full "glow" when you really said full "flow", ( which makes more sense). Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I appreciate your input.