Welcome


I am an artist, not a writer. My Intent is not to educate, enlighten or inspire but rather to clarify my motivations to myself. I find that when I write down the thoughts and reasons that I take certain paths, it helps me to avoid repeating the same mistakes over and over again. Let's face it, authentic work evolves through a series of mistakes, lessons learned and options eliminated.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

25th Annual International Exhibition

I was informed yesterday that my work was excepted into the 25th Annual International Exhibition in the Meadows Gallery at the University of Texas in Tyler. They tried to notified me over week ago of my inclusion but my e-mail was on the fritz. I received a phone call yesterday wondering why the gallery had not received my art. I was elated but frustrated. The only way to get the art there in time for the opening is to hand deliver it. Then the worst cold spell in over a decade hit. Do I risk life and limb driving over two hours each way on icy roads with temperatures in the teens. Hell yes!

I will write soon with the outcome, if I survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I appreciate your input.