Welcome


I am an artist, not a writer. My Intent is not to educate, enlighten or inspire but rather to clarify my motivations to myself. I find that when I write down the thoughts and reasons that I take certain paths, it helps me to avoid repeating the same mistakes over and over again. Let's face it, authentic work evolves through a series of mistakes, lessons learned and options eliminated.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Joshua Tree

“Joshua Tree” 38”x 31”
polished cement & dry pigment on panel
(click to enlarge)

4 comments:

  1. Love the title, Strong and well balanced, my eye moves around freely ,the two red dots are calm.

    The work is moving and swaying in the wind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks David! Nothing like the appreciation of a fellow artist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this rhythmic composition and cinematic depth.
    This wild view looks good for some Jazz CD jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Miki, thanks for dropping by. I thank you for your take on this piece. Interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I appreciate your input.