Welcome


I am an artist, not a writer. My Intent is not to educate, enlighten or inspire but rather to clarify my motivations to myself. I find that when I write down the thoughts and reasons that I take certain paths, it helps me to avoid repeating the same mistakes over and over again. Let's face it, authentic work evolves through a series of mistakes, lessons learned and options eliminated.

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Orange Matter


                              "Orange Matter" 32"x 24" mixed media on rigid foam panel

   It is quite interesting how art kind of ends up being what art want's to be, no matter what my initial concepts try to dictate. I think that it is important that I remain playful and not let the work become too precious, just enjoy and learn from the process.

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment, I appreciate your input.