Welcome


I am an artist, not a writer. My Intent is not to educate, enlighten or inspire but rather to clarify my motivations to myself. I find that when I write down the thoughts and reasons that I take certain paths, it helps me to avoid repeating the same mistakes over and over again. Let's face it, authentic work evolves through a series of mistakes, lessons learned and options eliminated.

Friday, March 16, 2012

Can't leave well enough alone.

"Sanguine" 36"x 39.5" pigmented cement on panel

I added more image to the left side of this piece because it just felt like it needed it. Check out 2 posts ago to see it before. One of the advantages of this medium is I can ad to it without having to make it a diptych.

4 comments:

  1. Great Colours.

    Nice flow, and the left hand side complements the overall painting

    Back into the game my friend, nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you thru ArtPropelled link.

    I love your pieces - all that wonderful surface texture and color too.

    Very cool indeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patrice, glad you found my blog. Come back often!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment, I appreciate your input.