Welcome


I am an artist, not a writer. My Intent is not to educate, enlighten or inspire but rather to clarify my motivations to myself. I find that when I write down the thoughts and reasons that I take certain paths, it helps me to avoid repeating the same mistakes over and over again. Let's face it, authentic work evolves through a series of mistakes, lessons learned and options eliminated.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Sanguine


"Sanguine" 36"x 30" cement and pigment on panel

My most recent piece, polished it out this morning. Wish you could see the mirror-like surface.

7 comments:

  1. Blood, bones, speed, power, grappling energy. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always enjoy your creative observations! Thanks.

      Delete
  2. I wish I could too but it looks wonderful in the photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carole. I haver never talked to an artist who thinks photos do their work justice.

      Delete
  3. Just discovered your work - fascinating and beautiful! Wish I could see it in person to be able to touch it. As you said, the tactile can add so much to the experience.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I appreciate your input.